Email us at easternshorefishandgame@gmail.com

Check out local business partners "click here"

Monday, February 16, 2015

At No Charge


Doggles
If you’re not a regular visitor to this website, you’ll be delighted to know I am chock full of ideas.  Some of which are really good, too.
 
Although I’m not yet a wealthy man because of all my astute observations and drive, I still believe I will stumble upon that one stellar inspiration needed to help me fulfill my dreams.
 
Too often inventors are discouraged from formulating thoughts from whole cloth; others thrive on such initiatives and wind up wildly successful.
 
Pet rocks, working vacations, and doggles are just a few ideas at which the masses laughed, but made small fortunes for their creators.
 
Last St. Valentine’s Day I brought up a cutting-edge idea that because Americans are led to believe there are only twelve straight people alive in the United States today everyone else is gay and should rule society by simple majority.
 
Yet, it is impossible to find Valentine’s Day cards targeted to gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals, and transvestites.
 
An ardent search through the extensive greeting card selection in my local department store failed to turn up any cards that would be both specific and appropriate to be sent on Valentine’s Day.
 
Clearly there is a void in this market.  A closer inspection negated the location of congratulatory wedding cards, too.
 
With all the hoopla about gay marriages, replete with lawsuits on both the local and federal levels, it is plain to see there is much love to celebrate and something for which corporate America can capitalize on.
 
While we’re on the subject of greeting cards, there is another chasm in the I-feel-your-pain/love arena.  Before retirement I spent countless hours listening to cry-in-your-beer tales from women who decided to leave their husbands for any number of reasons.
 
They were tired to him not picking up dirty socks, dropped food, or the toilet seat.  All were grounds for divorce from the female perspective, along with parties to celebrate the big break.  Similarly anguished friends and co-workers would throw galas to mark the end of potato chips on the shag carpet.
 
Not long after though, the departed party would be less elated and require moral support.
 
Here’s another free Hallmark© freebie.  Divorce cards.  They could easily fit in-between “Sorry your hamster died,” and “You should have gotten that fast-food job.”
 
Speaking of pain, bandages are available in all sorts of styles, designs, and colors.
 
They can be found in camouflage, pink, adorned with cartoon characters, superheroes, and “flesh color.”
 
I got the “flesh color” from my Crayola© crayon box.  I often used the box of 64 which included wax crayons of 63 colors plus flesh.
 
Again, I see a void in the medical supply field for bandages for black people.
 
I was careful not to use the term African-American because Gary Player and Charlize Theron are white African-Americans.  That’s a freebie for all you politically correct douchebags.  But I digress.
 
If I were black, I’d like to have a wound cover to help me deal with my trauma without the wild color variation that cries: I’m a klutz!
 
There you have it.  A couple stellar ideas for making millions.  You are welcomed!