Email us at easternshorefishandgame@gmail.com

Check out local business partners "click here"

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Random Thoughts 13

 We’re back with another iteration of Random Thoughts. Please enjoy them and don’t forget to tell your friends about EasternShoreFishAndGame.Blogspot.com.


We’ll see you back here next week. And thanks for reading.




  • Please tell me John Kerry is back on his medications

  • Why has Kamala Harris stopped laughing? Does she finally realize she’s not going to be VP in 2025?

  • I’m starting a GoFundMe page to raise money for postage to send Jennifer Granholm back to Canada

  • Is ammo so expensive that store security guards can’t shoot store looters?

  • Has it become too expensive to hire a cab tor Uber that criminals would rather resort to carjacking?

  • A city bus is pretty affordable, FYI

  • I hope Taylor Swift goes the way of Eva Longoria (I know you said, “Who?”)

  • Biden wants to take away your guns...he should be giving people guns to protect themselves

  • I thought that legalizing drugs would end drug-related crimes. What happened?

  • So, Harvard is the finest school in America. President Claudine Gay couldn’t prove it to me

  • What a surprise to learn most college protesters are American-Palestinian Nazis

  • LeBron James is still anti-American; he still refuses to stand for the National Anthem. Yep

  • I’d love to see Hillary Clinton find a real job. Maybe just any J-O-B

  • Same holds true for those deadbeats: Barack Obama and her husband, Michelle

  • Mimes are still the worst

  • I heard the guvment is putting chips inside of people. I hope I get Doritos

  • And where do they find all these whiny, screaming women “singers?”

  • You live in a land run by idiots where it is illegal to kill unhatched bald eagles, but it is legal to kill unborn babies

  • Liberal scientists can prove climate change is real. Too bad they can’t tell the difference between boys and girls

  • Every dead body on Mt. Everest was once a highly motivated person

  • Protesters should step their game up and start blocking railroad crossings

  • Kids eating Tide Pods...Adults don’t know what gender they are...Trust me, guns are not the problem

  • Mark Twain said: “No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot.”

  • According to Biden the economy is going great! He created 5,000,000 jobs this year. Too bad a lot of people have three each to make ends meet

  • Don’t believe what you see in cartoons. No matter how hard you throw a toilet plunger it won’t actually stick to someone’s face. Don’t ask me how I know this!

  • A pound of sliced ham, loaf of bread, a pack of napkins, gallon of milk in a plastic jug, ketchup and mustard in plastic bottles, and the store won’t give me a plastic bag to take it all home because it’s bad for the environment

  • Taylor Swift has written 100 songs about guys dumping her. Not one song about making a sandwich for her man or fetching a beer. Coincidence?

  • The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. And stupid. We should be scared to death by stupid

  • “X, formerly Twitter.” Do newspaper writers believe we have the attention span of a goldfish?

  • Everyone wants me to rate them after every visit. At a store, at a restaurant, the dentist’s office...i can’t wait for my next colonoscopy!

  • Does Volodymyr Zelenskyy have a key to the White House yet?

  • So, Nikki Haley who is pro-baby killing calls herself a Conservative. Hmmmm.

  • Electric vehicles aren’t faring well with all the cold weather we’ve been experiencing

  • How about those fantastic NY Giants? Last again!

  • The Eastern Shore has about 45,000 residents and exactly 2 EV chargers. How does Transportation Secretary Mayor Pete think that will work out?

  • I hope the Superbowl committee will be able to find a half-time performer as annoying as last year’s

  • Joe Biden is clever; he’s making me pay for some college puke’s tuition. BTW, I paid for my own

  • I saw Robert F. Kennedy, Jr’s. picture on a milk carton...is that the Dem’s idea of a democracy?

  • Barry Manilow is gay!?! Who knew?

  • I’m wagering “Big Mike” is on the ballot for the Democrats in 2024

  • Poor Fani Willis – boo hoo

  • I miss Rush Limbaugh

  • I won’t miss Plugs Biden, though

  • Striper fishing sounds good just about now

  • Who picked paint colors for some of the new cars and SUVs? I’ll wager Stevie Wonder

  • Whitewall tires need to make a comeback

  • Eric Adams got the job he wanted, and the voters got what they deserved for voting for him

  • Ron Wolff, we’ll miss you

  • NYC DA Leticia James should be in the market for a larger mirror to accommodate her overinflated ego

  • Soros sycophant Alvin Bragg can’t be trusted to bring suspected criminals to court; ask Rachel Mitchell

  • It’s almost opening day of baseball season...time for the Yankees to promise a pennant next year

  • I thought Ukraine was beating Russia. Another Biden and Zelenskyy fabrication?

  • Biden just gave the State of the Union Address behind 13’ tall fences ar the Capitol. I wonder why fences work at the Capitol, but not at the Southern Border. Perplexing