Email us at easternshorefishandgame@gmail.com

Check out local business partners "click here"

Monday, October 12, 2020

Random Thoughts VII

 

Here’s another round of the ever-popular Random Thoughts.  Please enjoy this list and feel free to share it with your friends and enemies.

 

  • If America wants to end Fentanyl drug overdoses, it should stop administering Narcan.
  • Newspapers should change their names to Collusion and Impeachment Rags.
  • We need to invent a word that rhymes with “orange.”
  • Why does a Hyundai resemble the Jaguar?
  • How does one milk an almond?  They don’t have teats.
  • President Trump is referred to as Racist, Bigot, Misogynist, and Stupid; why wasn’t President Obama referred to as a Post Turtle?
  • Nothing rhymes with “silver,” either.
  • I detest mimes.
  • Without the Second Amendment, you wouldn’t have the First Amendment.
  • I prefer my grapes in a bottle with a cork.
  • Brainwashing is alive and well in the climate change arena.
  • Thank God for Greta Thunberg; suddenly I look intelligent.
  • Who writes and approves new television shows?  They should be embarrassed.
  • Does anyone really care if a pumpkin is a squash?
  • President Donald Trump is the BEST.
  • If Adam Schiff doesn’t take medications, he should.
  • The Accomack County Sheriff’s Office puts the stupid employees on the phone.
  • Is CNN still on the air?
  • I carry a gun because it’s so much easier than carrying a cop.
  • Vote the Senate and House deadwood out of office.  Forty-years are much too long to grow roots.
  • Why does Glock have 39 versions of the same pistol?
  • Thank goodness for syphilis; it actually makes Jerry Nadler appear palatable.
  • I no longer engage in fantasy football; I now wager on the Democratic presidential nomination.
  • Hooray for Elizabeth Warren!  Take all of Bernie Sanders’ and Michael Bloomberg’s money!
  • I still hate mimes.
  • Why do cemeteries have fences and locked gates?
  • If cannibals ate a clown, would it taste funny?
  • Joe Biden has been in government for 46-years, Bernie Sanders for 29, and Liz Warren 19.  That proves the government is designed to hire the unhireable,
  • The New York Giants should start playing baseball; they might be better at that sport.
  • If you want to be a vegetarian, great.  Leave me alone, though.
  • Where would one buy a stripper pole?
  • Why would I buy an electric car?  I can’t keep a battery in my non-electric car.
  • I believe the Democratic Party should change its name to Angry Nitwits Party.
  • Former President Barack Hussein Obama looks stupider every day.
  • Saint Hillary Clinton should have her portrait carved into Mt. Rushmore.
  • I was kidding about the previous point.
  • Whatever you want to make me aware of, I’m not interested in.  Thanks, though.
  • Is Maxine Waters still alive?  If so, is she lucid?
  • Why are there cooking schools?  My wife never attended one and cooks just great.
  • God bless President Donald Trump!

Post Turtle Barack Obama
He doesn't belong there, and
no one knows how he got there.