Email us at easternshorefishandgame@gmail.com

Check out local business partners "click here"

Monday, September 28, 2015

Random Thoughts III


Once again, I got into the martinis.  And as much of the regular readers are aware, I get philosophical  The result is another list of random thoughts.
when imbibing.

 

  • Gas should be less than $2 per gallon.
  • There are a lot of phonies who go to church.  The phoniest sit in the front pews.
  • White lives matter.
  • I love figs wrapped in prosciutto with bleu cheese.
  • Why do people buy convertibles then ride around with the tops up?
  • People who use kayaks to paddle around flooded neighborhoods look stupid.
  • People who cross-country ski in snowy neighborhoods look stupid, too.
  • Why should I pay for someone else’s kid to go to college, Mrs. Clinton?
  • How much is too much money?  And, how much makes you rich?
  • I like Donald Trump.
  • “Hands-up, don’t shoot” is a lie.
  • My sainted wife and I are the last two people on Earth without tattoos.
  • Protesters given safe haven in Ferguson, MO, stole computers and tablets.  Nice.
  • Why can you get SSI for being a douchebag?
  • People come to visit and wind-up talking on their phones to someone else.  Go home.
  • Cat lives matter, too.
  • Where did all the hot water go?
  • I must be the smartest person in my house because I know how to replace the toilet paper.
  • I’m not sure why folks like their lawns to look like hay fields.
  • Let Uber be Uber.
  • CNN should be changed to a shopping network or cooking network.
  • Where did I put my drink?
  • Would I be so sick if I had mediocre health insurance?
  • Why hasn’t anyone heard of Jade Helm?
  • I’m tired of Glenn Beck telling me for whom I should vote.
  • There is a special place in Hell for those jerk-offs who write malicious computer code.
  • Why can’t dying people get those experimental drugs?
  • Morons who protest killing a lion should get jobs and lives.
  • If you don’t find Planned Parenthood tactics reprehensible, you are dim-witted
  • Who voted for President Barack Hussein Obama the second time?
  • Mosquitoes make you fond of flies.
  • Global warming, global cooling, climate change - Which is it now? 
  • Hard root beer is magical.
  • Leave the Stars and Bars flag alone.
  • We need a wall along the southern border.
  • If you don’t work, stop buying stuff.  If you need money, get a job!  I’m not an ATM.
  • Why is .22 ammunition so scarce and expensive?
  • That grass you just mowed doesn’t look good in the street.  Sweep it up.
  • Keep it zipped up until you can afford to pay for your own kids.
  • I need more vodka and olives.

 

Hope you return next week for another story.  Thanks for reading.